Please email me with any questions or requests for additional pics or something specific at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This is the first year of the Monte Carlo. It was essentially built by Chevrolet with all Chevelle parts. Same
drive train and interior parts.
This car has a big block 396 (In 1970 Chevy started increasing bore to 402 actual cubic inches)
12 bolt 8.875 rear end, gear ratio is 3.06 I believe
· Edelbrock Performer RPM air-gap intake
· Edelbrock Thunder Series carburetor -extremely- well tuned carb. You can touch the key and spring the
car to life.
· Hypertech HEI with Chevrolet performance plug wires
· Stock to slightly above stock cam.
· Original heads, cast iron exhaust manifolds. (New bolts, so no worries if you want to switch to headers)
· Very well done 3" exhaust with welded, chambered mufflers and nice tips.
· Newer water pump
· New under hood matting.
· Wiring and chrome dress kits
· Newer fuel pump
· Chrome overflow reservoir
· Chevrolet Performance valve covers
· Hi output chrome alternator
· 72k miles- driven, so this will go up some.
· Power steering
· Power front disc brakes
· Power windows (windows all work, the back windows hardly get used and are slower)
· Working rear defrost, HI and LO
· Deluxe shoulder and lap belts with retainer console
· Full gauge panel
· Original working 5500rpm red line tachometer
· New circuit board behind gauge cluster
· New OER fuel gauge, the sending unit works intermittently, needs to be replaced.
· New OER clock
· Working original amp meter
· Working original temp gauge
· Interior including seats and headliner in extremely desirable condition.
· Previous owner installed Cd player, :( original radio gone.)
· Previous owner deleted Heater/AC to clean up engine compartment since he only drove it in nice weather.
· 1971 steering wheel was installed along with the hood moniker and trunk moniker- looked more appropriate
with the car colors.